The Hard Questions
A Stunning Book ~ 100 Essential Questions to Ask Before You Say “I Do” By Susan Piver
Details: In this simple yet profound relationship tool, Susan Piver shows couples at any stage of their relationships — be it newly-engaged or married-for-decades — how they can forge and strengthen lasting, intimate bonds. Focusing on key areas such as home, money, work, sex, community, and family, The Hard Questions contains one hundred thought-provoking questions that challenge and inspire couples to gain a deeper understanding of each other.
Together with your partner, you’ll discuss matters such as:
- What will our home look like?
- What are our professional goals?
- Are each of us happy with the other’s approach to health?
- What will we do if one of us is seriously attracted to someone else?
- Will we try to have children, and if so, when?
With its elegant design, The Hard Questions is the perfect gift for wedding showers and anniversaries, or for anyone considering marriage.