spring, for many, is a symbol of new beginnings.
When green emerges from the ground and flowers bloom for the first time in months. The air is fresh as you breath in that new season filled with life and possibilities. All living creatures awake from hibernation and the sun shines brightly again as the earth is revived once more.
Spring is more than just a season to so many, it is also a verb that means ‘to rise, leap, move’ which is refreshing and energising as we arrive at the end of the calendar year.
Having a Spring Wedding embraces a beautiful sense of whimsy, playful and authenticity.
We have included some of our favourite reasons on why having a Spring Wedding is the perfect option:
- It’s the perfect “Goldilocks” event temperature. Not too hot and not too cold. Just right!
- Spring is all about rebirth, life, and renewal aka. the best season to start your life together as a married couple
- Most public gardens and outdoor venues will have flora in bloom. Who doesn’t want beautiful fresh flowers EVERYWHERE at their wedding? Peonies and cherry blossom will finally be in season!
- If you are a minimalist bride embrace the natural beauty of leafy greenery, moss, and fragrant herbs
- Your bridesmaids can wear gorgeous pastel colours like pistachio, soft yellows, lavender, pale pink, and robin’s egg blue as well as your adorable flower girls can wear in season floral crowns and page boys can have fragrant matching boutonnières
- You can comfortably entertain guests in a spacious marquee with a gorgeous evening sunset, perfect for celebrating and dancing the night away
- More daylight. More time to celebrate your special day
- You can serve a memorable naked wedding cake with fresh flowers
- You will be able to incorporate vibrant and fresh spring produce such as: apricots, berries, mandarins, sugar snap peas, baby carrots, and rhubarb
- There aren’t as many conflicting holidays during this calendar period
- Your getaway car can be a rooftop convertible!
There is a joy to Spring that is like no other time of year. Spring sneaks up on all of us, like a wonderful, welcomed surprise and on this beautiful day, we have the pleasure of launching our Spring Wedding Showcase with you all.
We love to share some beautiful inspiration and awareness of Spring through a group of selected Gippsland Wedding Vendors as detailed beautifully below.
Spring is an exciting time at Amante Bridal! Our designers start showing their new collections for the following year and we see a wave of beautiful new brides visiting the boutique, searching for their dream gown.
Spring is also the time of the year where we start exploring new designers and showcase their designs in one of our trunk shows! Spring for us symbolises a fresh start and an opportunity to express ourselves in new creative ways! Images by Brian Van Wyk.
Check out Amante Bridal here.
rohit jhawar photography
Spring is when there is love and life everywhere we look. It’s the time to come out of hibernation and give fruit to all the meditative ideas and inspirations gathered in the quiet and peaceful period running up to this wonderful time of the year.
Our photography is about being immersed in nature and surreal landscapes, may that be ocean, mountains, canyons, rainforests, grasslands and so much more. It’s in Spring that we so passionately look forward to giving birth to something truly special. We are energised and we embrace every moment soaked in creativity and try to see each wedding and celebration with new and renewed eyes so that our work is a genuine gift for our couples. We are so excited and cannot wait to shower our love and creativity on our gorgeous couples.
Check out Rohit Jhawar Photography here.
JT Makeup Artistry
Spring is a beautiful time of the year and is the perfect time to breathe new life into your beauty routine letting go of the inward time that winter gifts us. The warmer season calls for more adventurous eye, lip, and brow styles. From a dewy skin; as well as a beautiful natural and minimal makeup to a bold lip tells each individual woman and their beautiful story for their wedding day. Using the colours that Spring manifests so perfectly is also another way to tell your story through the artistry of makeup.
Spring weddings are perfect for those gorgeous golden hour photos where the light kisses the skin and shows off your beautiful glow. First image by Phrame Photography Studio.
Check out JT Makeup Artistry here.
christine skicko celebrant
It’s Spring – time to tie the knot ! Spring is such a beautiful time of the year and traditionally the start of the wedding season. In Gippsland the weather can be unpredictable but the fresh bright colours will make your photographs really pop, there is often an abundance of rainbows – so special.
Imagine being under some beautiful trees with gorgeous dappled light streaming through making your ceremony magical. The trees are so vibrant and the flowers are beautiful and can complement your bridal party.
Think blossoms, tulips and azaleas, the options are endless, perhaps add a little fluffy bolero over your dress to keep out any chills. I love spring weddings and together we can make your spring wedding amazing. Middle Image by The Oliver Tree.
Check out Christine Skicko Celebrant here.